We spent 4 glorious days at the end of our vacation. The hotel is in an idyllic location with stunning views over the bay. The main beach is within a 20 minute walk and another lovely beach a 15 minute walk away. The hotel runs a shuttle service to the main resort which is very convenient! The pool is fab ( a must for me! ) deep , clean and just big enough if you want to do a few laps!!!The staff work very hard also.
The only very MINOR fault was that we wanted to get a beer one night at about 2130hrs and all the bars were closed!
Would I recommend? Absolutely YES!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park