My husband and I stayed here for the last 3 nights of our honeymoon. I have to say, we really did not spend much time in the hotel but the accommodations were nice and everyone we came in contact with there was extremely helpful. The views are amazing and the hotel is quite and has an intimate feeling. The front desk staff helped us numerous times on getting taxis and setting up reservations for activities. Breakfast was included in our reservation which we took advantage of each morning. There was a great selection and it was always fast. We had some amazing food while in Costa Rica and this was just about average but there was tough competition. The chicken wrap we had one day at lunch was far from special but we were in a hurry and wanted something small so it sufficed. The room was comfortable, except we didn't care for the couch that was in the room. Any time you sat on it the pillows went sliding all over the place. We would recommend a change here, but like I said, we were hardly ever in our room. For those unfamiliar with the area, do not expect to be able to walk everywhere. I thought it would be more walker friendly but the road is very narrow and curvy with no sidewalks. The cab rides weren't terribly expensive but you should plan for this and keep cash/colones on hand and do not expect change from them. I did a lot of research and contemplating on hotels and I am really happy I chose this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio