My husband and I enjoyed our quick trip to Manuel Antonio. One of our highlights was staying at La Mansion Inn! The views were unbelievable from our comfortable, luxurious room as well as from the pool area/deck. The staff were outstanding catering to our needs, making sure everything was to our liking. The bartender in the 'bat cave' made the best mojito and blackberry margarita, gathering fresh mint and basil from the garden. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the many amenities at La Mansion Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park