It was a 4 night stay at LA Mansion for us. Yes the stay was as grand as the name. Our room had amazing view of the beach. It was lovely gazing out and looking at the sun setting lending a warm glow to the beach. The monkeys were a bit irritating but it was a great stay. The food was great, the local cuisine really tasty. The staff helped us settle and made us feel at home. It was a lovely vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio