Manuel Antonio offers travelers with an abundance of options to fulfill their travel needs. We are very happy that we chose La Mansion Inn. We cannot imagine having better views at any other hotel. It was breathtaking. The best part is that we were regularly visited by all kinds of wild life (in a good way). The rooms are large, comfortable, and super clean. The beds are huge and extremely comfortable. I have great difficulties with sleep but not at this hotel! The free shuttle to and from Manuel Antonio National Park is a huge benefit as is the fact that you can order what ever you'd like from the breakfast menu and are simply charged the service fee. The majority of the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and eager to meet your desires. We would not hesitate to stay here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park