The staff at La Mansion Inn were incredible. They went out of their way to make my vacation the best it could be. I had 2 tours get cancelled at the last minuet and they were able to book me on new tours, which turned out to be a blast!
When I arrived, I was escorted to my room and to my surprise, I was upgraded from a standard room to Penthouse #4! I was thrilled, as I've never stayed in a luxury room before. The views were simply incredible. I enjoyed looking out as the sun was setting each day. The bed was super comfortable, and the TV worked well too. Overall, I had a great experience at this hotel thanks to the amazing staff and wonderful accommodations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park