We stayed at La Mansion Inn during the second weekend of March, and enjoyed it very much. It's a small hotel, but every room seems to have a great view of the ocean. If you head up to the pool and patio area, you'll see 360 degrees of spectacular views of the area.
A couple of downsides, for me at least: They don't have a buffet breakfast, instead you order off the menu, and it's all complementary. Also, if you have a rental car, the driveway and small parking area are very hard to maneuver. In fact, the whole Quepos/Manuel Antonio area seems to have a cramped feel.
Otherwise, the staff is very attentive and the rooms were very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park