Over the course of the years, I have said just about everything I can about La Mansion. And every year, they do something to make it better. The setting is gorgeous, the rooms are comfortable and clean with great views, the food is good, the service is excellent, but most of all the staff is incredible. I'm disappointed when some of my favorites move on, but there are always new, equally friendly and attentive, replacements. Don't visit La Mansion if you are looking for the latest appointments, the amenities, or the sterility of a chain resort. You are likely, for example, to have a gecko visit your room. Do visit if you want to experience all that coastal Costa Rica has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio