The hotel is small and exquisite. It is situated rather high in the mountain and the view of the ocean is absolutely spectacular from any spot whether it is your room, pool, breakfast area, etc. The room is spacious and nice. The service is superb. The restaurant is delicious especially for dinner; breakfast and lunches were good too. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle to the beach/park area; however the shuttle schedule is at 9 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM and 5 PM. If you want to leave before 9 AM, or return to the hotel at a different time, you will need to take a cab ($12 one way).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio