We stayed for 6 days in this hotel and found it to be peaceful, clean, and very willing to please there guests. It is small, but what it is able to provide in service is incredilble. The maid service is top notch! I was greeted with a new towel art and fresh flowers daily. The rooms are spotless! The decor is tasteful. Views are amazing! We dined everynight at the hotel and were never disappointed, terrific chief, he even came out one night to ask if everthing was to our satisfaction. Jesus and Juan Carlos I see that they shine in every review, same for us! They really know how to make you feel welcome. Bart in the bar we cant thank you enough for finding our camera and returning it to us!! Speaks to the intergrity of this hotel. Thanks for a fantastic trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio