It's a good thing we decided to discount the cranky review from one former patron. Not sure why he was so unhappy because we had a great time. Damian was very accommodating and upgraded us to a wonderful suite that was huge. He arranged our tour for us, took care of a restaurant reservation and taxi for us and worked out another upgrade for lunches and drinks. The bartenders, Juan Carlos and Jesus, were so attentive and friendly and took great care to make sure we were happy...even tried to help us with our Spanish. Bart from the Bat Cave Bar was entertaining and funny and introduced us to a cool drink of the day. We had one good dinner in the restaurant and then ventured to Kapi Kapi which was another great choice. Would definately go back; We travel a lot and are not that easy to please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park