My wife and I stayed at La Mansion the first week of December, 2012. Upon arrival, we were greeted by very welcoming staff and was taken on a tour of the hotel- we were each given a complimentary tropical cocktail as well. We asked about an upgraded room as we were on our honeymoon. We were told that they would not have an ungraded room available until the next day but they would be happy to move us. They said to first check out our views from our balcony as we had one of the best views in the hotel (first room on the second floor). We didn't end up moving because our view was breath-taking (huge balcony also). We were surrounded by rainforest and had an amazing view of the ocean and beach. One negative is that the room and hotel in general was outdated- could use a little update. Cannot say enough about the staff- they were extremely friendly and very helpful. We would recommend this hotel just because of their staff! The breakfasts were very good and you had a variety of choices. Didn't eat any other meals here though- thought the prices were too expensive compared to other finer restaurants in the area. The drinks were also great but a little overpriced- they did have a happy hour every day which was great! We would recommend this hotel as the views were amazing and the staff was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park