Let me start out by saying if you stay here you will not be disappointed! There are so many good things about this hotel that I am sure I will miss something.
The location of the hotel is nice. They have a shuttle to the Manuel Antonio beach which is really nice. There are many restaurants located close bye and is about a 10 minute ride from Quepos.
The public areas of the hotel are clean and spotless. The views from all areas are like a postcard. My favorite area is probably the pool. The view from the pool is amazing and the souroundings of flowers and greenery are beautiful. Go up a few steps from the pool and you will be on a peaceful patio area filled with comfy and relaxing chairs, also with amazing views. The breakfast area is very nice and you guessed it has amazing views.
The service at this hotel is like no other. They are happy to help you with any question or request you may have. The front desk is very welcoming. Everyday we returned from fishing they wanted to know how our day went and if we caught dinner. The housekeeping service was also great. I think great housekeeping service is when you never encounter them, but everything is always perfect and it was just that.
Our rooms were great. We had two rooms (23 & 24) as there were five of us on this trip. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. It is not real fancy, but it is Costa Rica and it is themed in that style. Our rooms where a little different. The staff was able to put extra beds in our rooms to accommodate our group. These were not rollaways, but real beds. Great service!
The breakfast that is included with your room is fantastic. It is served on an outdoor patio overlooking the Pacific. The menu has many options from eggs Benedict to pancakes and of course lots of fruit. One night the restaurant cooked our mahi we caught and it was amazing.
Overall this is a great choice for anyone looking for a place to stay in Manuel Antonio. I have now stayed here twice and can't wait to return. Give it a try I am sure you will agree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio