La mansion Inn exceeded our expectations! The hotel was beautifull, with large rooms and your own private balcony overlooking the magnificent pacific ocean. As soon as you check into this hotel. You are greeted by the most welcoming staff, they give you a tour and are presented with a delicious welcome drink! The staff were extremely helpful and even allowed my husband to set up a private birthday dinner on the 360 degree terrace. From the bartenders in the Bat cave (Jonathon and Bart) and Jesus in the pool bar we were well taken care of and entertained! We can not recommend this hotel highly enough and wish that one day we can return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park