My husband and I stayed at La Mansion Inn during a portion of our honeymoon in Costa Rica. The hotel was perfect! All of the staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. We really enjoyed the pool/pool bar, cave bar, and the food was excellent! The view from our balcony was beautiful, the room was spacious--and we were even able to enjoy a couples massage from the comfort of our own room. Our package included breakfast, lunch and drinks--I would highly recommend that package! The staff knew us by name and we knew them by name in return (Juan Carlos, Adrianne, Jonathan, Bart, Carlos, Jesus, Michael...among others...). I was very impressed by this hotel and we will most certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio