La Mansion is a very nice boutique hotel (about 20 rooms) and the view is breath taking. BIG room spotless. Breakfast on the terrace was also great. Service was always excellent. Valet service to and from the beach is very convenient.
The only negative note is the diner; our two meals were disappointing. They weren't worth the amount spent. But don't worry, Manuel Antonio area has lots of very nice restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park