We just returned from a fantastic trip to Costa Rica. We arrived at La Mansion at night. When we pulled back the curtains in the morning, all we could say was WOW. The view was gorgeous!
The room was spacious and nice. But, the sheets were a bit scratchy.
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! The food was good. Try the eggs benedict, it's delicious. We had a cute little monkey looking over the edge of the roof watching us while we had breakfast. I would definately go back.
If you're driving, be extremely careful going around the hill-top corner below the inn. There's a horse that likes to stand right at the edge of the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio