This hotel was probably my favorite hotel we stayed at in our 9 days of travel. It wasnt because of the rooms, although they were nice but because of the location, staff, and views. Everyone went above and beyond making us feel comfortable and at home. The pool bar and view is the best I have ever seen. It over looks the ocean and the drinks were fantastic (I loved the vodka watermelons). The Bat Cave bar was really neat and we always started out our night there. They do have a taxi service from the hotel to the beach which is really nice since taxi rides are $8 to and from however no one told us about that until our last day (which was another couple from the hotel and not the staff). That would probably be my only complaint. For some reason we didnt get the tour and the welcome drinks and thats where they tell you about the shuttle. With that being the only negative thing I have to say I still give the hotel an A and would highly recommend it to anyone going to Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park