La Mansion Inn
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$388
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
  • Breakfast included
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$239
$205
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Hotel San Bada(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$178
Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Breakfast included
Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$202
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$116
$104
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$329
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$133
Orbitz.com
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$360
$349
1,185 results
All reviewsbat cave barsky loungeswim up barcosta ricapresidential suiteamazing viewsour honeymoonboutique hotelbreakfast was includedplaya biesanzthe main roadmanuel antonio beachwelcome drinkwonderful hotelnational parkprivate balconypool deck
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is Mark, I brought my mom and a friend along for my second trip to Costa Rica, this was the first time I had stayed at the La Mansion Inn and i have to say it certianly won't be my last, my Mother had a great time and was amazed at how friendly the staff was and how they went out of their way to make us as comfortable as possible, we had rooms 3 and 6 and both were spacious rooms with a breathtaking view of the pacific. The owner, Harry Bodaan, was very friendly and accomodating and told me about some of the history of the Inn. I would reccomend to anyone seeking a nice, friendly place to stay, the La Mansion Inn. Once you stay there, you will not want to leave.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I, were at La Mansion hotel on 10/17/12 and 10/18/12. This hotel is located in the best spot of the area. The staff go out of their way to make your stay the best. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends.
We were in room #3 with a breath taking view. I hope I can go back soon!!!

Thanks to all for your services

Jenry Lizardo

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Manager at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Like a pearl in an oyster, La Mansion Inn sits on the hill overlooking Manuel Antonio and it's surrounding beaches. The property had a guard sitting in the (somewhat small) parking lot all night long, behind a locked gate.. If you are an early riser, be prepared to hear plenty of howler monkeys outside. Juan at the front desk helped us with several requests, and was a great source of knowledge about the general area and things to do. Well, being from the US, I must say that it was a bit weird seeing ants all over the place, particularly in the bathroom. Armies of them it would seem.. It was a crazy experience to see them.. You would think that they would get an exterminator or something.. Oh yeah this place is situated in a real jungle.. Really though this is in the top 3 for finest hotels in Manuel, and based on value and service is #1.. Wow can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Room 14 is quite nice.. Overlooks the entrance and road.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for the kind and honest review. One of the biggest challenges with anyone living or staying in Manuel Antonio is dealing with the natural surroundings. The amazing beauty and charm of Manuel Antonio also contains a few challenges such as Ants which can occasionally come in to your room. Fortunately our Hotel staff always responds immediately regarding any problems such as these. As soon as any guest mentions a problem with Aunts we act upon it and ensure the rooms are once again ant free. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon at our hotel!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Honestly, I cannot say enough about this hotel. This was our fifth stay since 2005 (our third review here on Tripadvisor) and it just keeps getting better.

I made a big mistake on my calendar and we arrived a day earlier than our reservation. It was totally my mistake and the staff was so great about it and accommodated us right away for our two night getaway, not even mentioning my mistake. They even upgraded us to a suite for being return guests and had champagne waiting for us with a note from the owner. It was such a great way to be greeted and appreciated for our business.

The deck is where we spent the majority of our time. You cannot beat the views from up there.

We will be back, obviously. It is our most favorite spot on earth, no exaggeration!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel for our first stop on our Costa Rica trip after reading all of the Tripadvisor reviews. Because it was our first stop, we arrived in Costa Rica late at night. I let La Mansion know that we would be in late and someone was available to let us in at 11:00 pm with a room key for us, even though the front desk was closed. The included breakfast was great and very much appreciated on that first morning in Costa Rica.

The hotel staff helped us with everything - getting transportation to our next destination, calling a taxi for dinner, helping us order pizza in ... you name it. The hotel also has a free shuttle service to the beach, which is great; however, the main beach is only about a 25 minute walk from the hotel. There is also a small, secluded beach just down the street from the hotel that is gorgeous.

Finally - don't miss the Bat Cave bar. It's a strange, little pirate-themed bar in a cave inside the hotel! Too cute.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone - it was great.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have balconies that face the ocean!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple