La Mansion Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
Makanda by the Sea(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Mango Moon Villa(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Hotel Villas El Parque(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel Mandarina(Manuel Antonio)
1,166 results
All reviewsbat cave barsky loungeswim up barcosta ricapresidential suiteamazing viewsour honeymoonboutique hotelbreakfast was includedplaya biesanzthe main roadwonderful hotelmanuel antonio beachwelcome drinkprivate balconypool decknational park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2012

All you could say is wow to this wonderful place. Everywhere you look is amazingly appointed. The beds super comfy. The room service quick and tasty. Carlos at the front desk goes out of his way to answer any question or help you in any way. Everyone at the front desk is friendly and warm. We wanted to stay only one night and wound up staying three. One of the chefs, Francisco made such great dinners we got spoiled and wound up eating in the hotel as other places we ate at we're not that great so we just keep trying new things. The breakfast in the morning was also fabulous. They food and views get your day started wonderfully. The pool, jacuzzi, amazing views, great, staff, wonderful food, cool rooms make this place ten stars. We stayed at a lot of great places in costa rica but by far this was tops. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making my vacation sensational.

Room Tip: Ones on the bottom floor have loungers in front
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Manager at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

I will be sure to share your encouraging words with our staff members. It makes such a difference knowing they all enjoy their jobs so much. thank you!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Our group from Miami arrived at night, we couldn't wait to wake in the morning to see our view. We had an idea from the pictures others had posted, but to see it with your own eyes is something else! Absolutely breathtaking!!!! They have a patio above the pool with the most comfortable chairs, I fell asleep while looking at the views up there. The rooms were spacious, and clean. The entire staff couldn't have been more helpful. We will be back!
Liz, Todd, Stacey,& Cliff
Pura Vida

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

La Mansion Inn is extremely fortunate to be positioned showing some of the very best views in all of Manuel Antonio. We take great pleasure in showing our guests the views and watching them enjoy their vacation. thank you for the review!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A day off, and finally I had the chance to check out a recommendation of one of my best friends....La Mansion Inn.
The hotel is the most beautiful one I ever stayed at, not only for the priceless views, but the way it has been put together is creative and well thought through. For example the bar, which is named "The Bat Cave", has been built against the original piece of the mountain, with water running down the back wall, giving it a very natural feeling. But besides using the natural surroundings, it has been furnished in such a beautiful way...... once you're there you don't want to leave any more.
The room was really beautiful, it comes with everything you can think of, also a nice balcony to enjoy what the higher parts of Manuel Antonio are famous for, the beautiful views.
But what struck me as the best part of the hotel........the restaurant. I know from experience how difficult it is to get to a certain level of quality being offered in restaurant, and it's even more difficult to maintain this level of quality. This being my first time in the restaurant, I can't say anything yet about consistency, but the level of quality was comparable with the European restaurants with a Michelin star..... Sometimes you go to a hotel that is rated a certain number of stars, and the quality of the restaurant can't keep up with the rest. Not in this case !!
I was lucky enough to get to order a filet mignon, that I know from experience again is difficult to find a good one in Costa Rica, but this filet mignon was spectacular. The best piece of meat I have had in Costa Rica, ever !!! Add to this that the service was impeccable, and you understand I can only say this......try it yourself, you won't be disappointed. I'll make sure to get back there as soon as I can, perhaps even just for the restaurant.
Thanks for a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for the kind review. We do take great pride in the standard of service and amenities we offer our clients. whenever we receive reviews like your, it is an encouraging reminder that we are doing the right thing! We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Sitting atop a rainforest canopy with 360 degree views of the Pacific Ocean this five star boutique hotel “La Mansion Inn” is not your average luxury retreat. It’s anything but that! It’s amazing!

A wedding party of approximately 20 people descended on Manuel Antiono as guest of the La Mansion Inn. Two things you need to know. My daughter was the bride and we were served by an amazing staff. The wedding planner (Larissa), who is an integral part of the La Mansion Inn, did an awesome job planning, coordinating the wedding and making sure our stay was the best it could be. And it was; everything was amazing. From the weather, to the food and the friendly bartenders at the swim up bar.

Now let me mention the views. Absolutely spectacular! I’m an enthusiast’s photographer. Every morning I woke up early so my camera and tripod could spend an hour or so on one of the many terraces and sky decks at this amazing hotel. I was not disappointed. The sunrises and the fairytale cloud formations were awesome, more so than I expected. For me, this alone was worth the trip.
Now let me tell you a little about the staff at this awesome hotel. I’ve never experienced a group of people more aware of a group’s needs, who are more accommodating and friendly that those at La Mansion Inn. Simply amazing! One afternoon I had a problem with the safe in our room. I called the front desk and they had someone in my room fixing the safe within 10 minutes. On another occasion we had a problem with our TV. Maintenance was at our door in less than 10 minutes! Both minor problems and fixed in little time. And btw- the rooms are unbelievable, beautifully appointed with spectacular views!

If you want to spend a few days in paradise you need to look no further than the La Mansion Inn

Room Tip: with a wedding party of 20 so I saw a few rooms and all the rooms (I saw) were beautifully appointed
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

We are so glad that we were able to provide the perfect environment for your daughters wedding and your vacation. Reviews like yours always helps to remind us that its all worth it. While running a hotel may be a "business", at the end of the day this is the reason that we do what we do. Please let us know when you decide to return, or perhaps your daughter for her first year anniversary! We are always happy to give special rates to our return guests.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed 3 nigths at the hotel where we enjoy the room with private garden and balcony.
The views are wonderful, from your room or from the pool area.
The beach Espadilla ( 15 min) can be reach by walk and the entrance of Manuel Antonio Park also ( 35 min).
We also ate 2 times at the "Jacques Couteau" restaurant where we taste tuna and mahi-mahi and it was vers good.
The staff at the hotel was nice.
The price we get with a promotion was raisonnable (3 nigths for 2 because of the green season) and we hope that it Will not increase with the popularity!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
La_Mansion_Inn1, Owner at La Mansion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience at La Mansion Inn. We always try to focus on the details, knowing that a great stay is all about all the "small things" that add up to a great stay. We hope to see you again soon!