Si Como No Resort & Wildlife Refuge
La Mariposa Hotel(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$156
  • Breakfast included
Hotel San Bada(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$194
$186
Los Altos Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$310
Parador Resort and Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$239
$205
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

Shana By The Beach, Hotel Residence & Spa(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$238
$202
Las Cascadas The Falls(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$120
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$282
Tulemar Resort(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$385
La Posada Private Jungle Bungalows(Manuel Antonio)(Great Value!)
$104
Priceline
Arenas del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort(Manuel Antonio)
$420
1,705 results
All reviewsrico ticosi como nofamily pooladult poolbutterfly gardenswim up barsanta juanajungle grillvilla blancacosta ricafree shuttle to the beachnight tournight walkdeluxe roomhappy hournational parkhotel shuttle
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Had a great time in Quepos at Si Como No. Prior to arrival we had not planned any activities. However, the concierge was very helpful and booked all our tours. The room was spacious and well kept for an eco-conscious hotel. The hotel is built into the cliff and you have fabulous views of the ocean.

You must take a tour with Michael into Manuel Antonio and the the night frog tour. He is excited about his job and will give you so many interesting facts about the wildlife.

There were two pools - one for adults only. You need to check out the waterslide in the family pool though, it was fun!

Overall the grounds were kept clean and there was always someone around if you had a question. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a beautiful property with an amazing view of the Pacific Ocean. Clao Que Si restaurants' daily lunch special for $9 is a great value for an appetizer, entree, & frozen fruit drink. The Rico Tico breakfast buffet is excellent with quite an extensive selection.

Room Tip: Dont have a room at street level.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family (husband and 2 kids ages 15 and 17) stayed at Si Como No based on a recommendation from friends. Two issues - A few days before our stay I tried to change our reservation from 5 nights to 4 as we decided to make a stop in Montezuma first. At first the hotel was giving us a hard time and was going to charge us for that extra night, although we did have a special rate of stay 4 get a 5th. Since it wasn't going to cost us anything because that 5th night was free I let it go until she told me that the special was also stay 3 get a 4th night which would have meant getting a credit for a night. That would have a big savings as their nightly rates are high. To make a long story short, when we checked in I spoke with the manager Dennis. He was very gracious, looked into the matter and told us that rate would be honored for us and gave us credit for the extra night.
The next issue was the location of our room, right below the restaurant. At night we heard all the voices and music from the restaurant which kind of takes away from the peaceful environment. We tend to be early birds and were in the room pretty early at night. If you go out late it probably wont be an issue as the restaurant gets quiet by 11 pm or earlier. I spoke to Dennis about this and he upgraded us to a honeymoon suite, no extra charge. I feel Dennis made such a huge effort to keep us happy and we really appreciated all he did for us.
The hotel is very well kept with workers constantly cleaning and maintaining the grounds. The hotel is built into a cliff so there were many ,many steps getting to lobby, pool, rooms etc. . Both rooms we had were oversized, had huge, pretty bathrooms and great views. The rooms were very clean.We did not have a bug problem, although ants did come out on the balcony but only at night. They were gone by morning. Although my husband saw a monkey at breakfast one day, we did not see any others but could hear the howler monkeys!! The pools were lovely, my kids definitley enjoyed the swim up bar that served both food and beverages. We had a full breakfast (complimentary) every morning with a mix of American and Tico food. Eggs, potatos, french toast (my favorite!), yougurt, pancakes, plaintains, rice and beans, fresh fruit to name some of the food. You wont leave hungry. My husband and son had lunch (pizza) in the Rico Tico Restaurant one day that they thought was mediocre, actually terrible was the word they used. But the breakfast was really good with beautful views. We did not have dinner in the hotel at all, too many choices of restaurants nearby in walking distance. (check out Cafe Milagro and Victoria's ). The concierge was very helpful in suggesting tours and booking them for us. My husband did a bike trip and as a family we went white water rafting (a must!!) Now the spa is something I must write about. They were having a great special, $50 for an hour of back, neck , shoulder massage. The spa was so pretty and calming. As a side note- I have been suffering from back pain for almost 4 years, had other massages at home, acupuncture, pain killers, yoga, nothing was helping. I dont remember his name (only one male working there) but I told him (masseuser) about this muscle pain and he focused on that area. The massage was so AMAZING. He worked that area for me and I felt like a new person after, no pain. And the best part about it, it's been 2 months already and I am still PAIN FREE!! He cured me!!! That alone was worth staying at Si Como No!!!
Overall, I thought it was a beautiful hotel, great location, helpful staff, great breakfast and relaxing. I was sorry we didnt see any monkeys around. The hotel expensive but all the hotels in the area that I looked into were overpriced as it is a touristy area. We did however enjoy ourselves there and would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Try and stay away from a room near the restaurant unless you are out at night till about 11 when it gets quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank zoegirltravels
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The staff was very friendly, the views are stunning and there are monkeys outside the door. Rooms are a bit small for the price, but well maintained. The kids really liked the slide into the pool and the swim up bar. Also, the nature reserve across the street (owned by the hotel) had a very interesting night frog tour which we all loved. The only negative is that the Claro Que Si restaurant is not very good for the amount they charge. The Rico Tico, however is pretty good.
We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank bobaidan
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed here 10 years ago (when I was single) so thought it was a no brainer but I guess my tastes have upgraded and the hotel hasn't since my last trip. This hotel has a fantastic view, super "green" and courteous staff but the rooms are quite dated, especially for the price. We actually checked out a night earlier to head on to our next stop. This hotel, more than the 3 others we stayed at in Costa Rica, had issues with insects around the outdoor breakfast area and small ants in the room in mutiple places. Seems to be accepted as part of the "experience".

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family