See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 21, 2008

The staff at Las Casitas is the best and the customer service is unparalleled. The room was very comfortable and much more spacious than my family and I expected. The staff also contacted our scuba company when there was confusion about pickup times and straightened everything out. After enjoying our delightful stay at the hotel, I unfortunately left behind a small box with my jewelry inside. I was very upset because there were some very sentimental pieces in there. I thought for sure it was lost, but the hotel manager held onto it for me and personally delivered it to my brother in San Jose when we discovered it could not be mailed internationally. I can't wait to go back and I will definitely stay at Casitas Eclipse when I do!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank laurenh2004
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Great Location, beautiful grounds and a private cabana! Stayed there for 2 nights when we only planned one. Met cool people there as well and felt like we had our own private pool.

Would reccomend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank shaunbeezy
Reviewed September 4, 2007

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2007

Stayed: August 2007
juankala0072006, Juan Carlos V. Manager at Hotel Casitas Eclipse, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2007

Reviewed July 29, 2007