“Amazing Birthday Week for 10”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jmcewen28
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Birthday Week for 10”
Reviewed April 9, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The home and staff are amazing, I do not think you will find a better choice in Manuel Antonio. The location is perfect for just walking out (the driveway is a little bit of a climb) in town. Multiple restaurants and great bars nearby.
The house is immaculate, perfect for the 10 of us (all adults) to spend a week in paradise. The house staff paid attention to every detail and Susan our concierge took care of all our excursion needs without any issues. Highly recommend booking this house for your Manuel Antonio visit! Pura Vida!

KarenMG16
Minnetrista, Minnesota
“Fantastic accomodations in Manuel Antonio”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We had an amazing week stay at Casa Anjali! It is a beautiful home, well-appointed with great attention to design and architecture. The view took my breath away every time I stepped onto the terrace. We were a group of 12, 7 seniors in high school and 5 Moms. The important feature for our group was having enough bedrooms and the house suited our needs perfectly. All of the living spaces were comfortable. We really appreciated the air conditioning throughout because it was in the 90s all week! We had a few minor issues with shower heads not working properly and flushing concerns but nothing major. The best part of our stay was the Concierge, Susan who took care of our every need. We arranged almost everything via email ahead of our visit so when we got there everything was set. It was effortless. My next favorite aspect would be the chef services, we had chefs Juan and Desiree with Pamela for 3 dinners at home. The food was delicious and plentiful. They were a true pleasure to work with and our girls were totally impressed! All of our activities were wonderful and arranging trips to the beach through Susan were fairly seamless. I would absolutely recommend Casa Anjali for a top notch vacation. We had the added bonus of a sloth in a tree on property and 3 different species of monkeys in sight. The howlers are loud! I really hope to return someday!

Steve C
Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Amazing Family and Partners Retreat!”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was an outstanding place to combine wonderful experiences. The first was a group of 14 which included my extended family and my sister's extended family for a wonderful 7 days. The online pictures, which I doubted could actually be that good, turned out to be only a small window into what you get at Casa Anjeli. Following 7 wonderful days, my business partners joined me for an outstanding partner retreat for another 4 days. The 7 bedrooms and phenomenal chef, maid and concierge services made this truly a vacation of a lifetime. Not just a team working, but a team of wonderful people who have become our friends as we have shared recipes, music, and laughter. My family is already scrambling to block the calendars for the return!

Susan at Marvel rentals handled every detail and the special chef care from Desiree, Juan and Pamela was amazing - including an amazing night of music!

The view is absolutely spectacular and one evening we counted 50 – that is not a mistake 50! – white squirrel monkeys passing through and putting on a show. If you are thinking about this location, give Susan a call and she will take care of everything to make it a vacation of a lifetime.

Thanks for the plane ride intro Jim! You have a special, special place!

Your age range 50-64
Stephen G
“A gorgeous, spacious house with the service of a 5-star hotel”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We spent 6 nights at Casa Anjali with a couple other families. It was the greatest vacation experience I've had in my life. I've stayed in many very nice hotels but have never stayed in a house on vacation. It's an entirely different experience. The house itself is spectacular - the rooms, the views, the surroundings. What really made the experience special though, was the concierge service. Our activities and transportation were planned out for us, the house was stocked (and re-stocked) with exactly the food we wanted, we had chef-prepared meals most nights and any minor maintenance issues were addressed immediately. I can't speak to how Casa Anjali compares to other homes in Manuel Antonio, but I can't think of any aspect of our stay that was less than outstanding.

Your age range 35-49
frandon_1...
new york city
“Paradise in Costa Rica”
Reviewed April 19, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Villa Anjali was perfect in every way. When we first walked in, tired from our long flight and ride from San Jose airport, our family of 5 children and 8 adults were stunned by how beautiful and spacious Casa Anjali was. The living area ,
dining areas and bedrooms were beautiful, and the pool inviting. Best of all, our personal chef, Tito, was creating an amazing dinner for us. Our concierge, Susan, responded to our every request instantly. We were a short walk or ride to beautiful Manuel Antonio beach, which offered surfing lessons and parasailing. We also did white water rafting, ATV and catamaran rides, park tours and much more. Returning to Casa Anjali each night was always wonderful.

Suzy L
Montvale, New Jersey
“If I could give it 6 stars, I would”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

After a long and unpleasant travel day from New Jersey to San Jose and an arduous ride to Casa Anjali, walking into Casa Anjali was like opening up the gates of heaven...and heaven was having Chef Tito already there preparing our dinner! This house was perfect. Gorgeous. Clean. All the amenities you could ask for...and Susan was ready to get anything you needed within minutes. She was fantastic. The location of the house is amazing, with the most spectacular views. We were a family of 13 people ranging in ages from 10 to 77 and we all were thrilled with the house and the services.

As I said, Susan was fantastic attending to every need. Chef Tito was phenomenal, always paying attention to the kids in our family with nut and egg allergies. The cleaning staff was great, even doing our laundry every day. We hardly felt any need to leave the house at all, but we did. Rafting on the Savegre was one of our highlights. Great tour! Our kids loved surfing with Aguas Azules on that gorgeous beach. Parasailing was so fun, as was ATVing. We saw monkeys throughout our trip at the house, but the best was our last night...we were visited by about 15 monkeys (some moms w/babies on their backs) right on the terrace running at our feet!

I can't say enough wonderful things about this experience. It was truly the trip of a lifetime.

Perry W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent location with fantastic view!”
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Excellent location and fantastic view. Very close to local restaurants and grocery. Beautiful spacious home with excellent house keeping service, luxurious pool and a wonderful kitchen. I highly recommend staying at Casa Anjali.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing