“Number one rating-really?”

Description: Asian Take out and Delivery
Los Angeles, California
“Number one rating-really?”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Couldn't believe this is top rated restaurant in the area. A little dumpy place on the beach, with mediocre Asian food, but the prices are low, and if you are tired of fish and Costa Rican food, I guess that explains the high rating. We were really shocked when we got there, expected a LOT more

Visited December 2012
1 Thank sbh56

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Asian cuisine”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Echoing what other reviewers said, this is extremely tasty and fresh Asian cuisine. We ordered the avocado and mango boba teas, the Orange Chicken, and the Chop Suey/Lo Mein Noodles.

The avocado boba tea was incredible, ranking among the best boba teas we've ever tried (and we're big fans of boba tea). The mango - somewhat out of season we were told - fared less well, but still enjoyable.

The dishes were also of very high quality with fresh ingredients. The Orange Chicken was unlike the typical Americanized version we've tried stateside, and was cooked very spicy with fresh orange. I'm not sure it was an authentic Chinese dish, but it was a tasty culinary creation indeed. The Lo Mein was garlicky, flavorful, and fresh. While it's typically made with pork, my wife, who doesn't eat pig, asked for it with chicken instead and while they said they were unable to do so, they made it with egg instead which was just as delicious.

They deliver for a small additional fee, and while the delivery took a while (over an hour) , it was extremely convenient and the food came hot. Highly recommended -- we were skeptical but it deserves all accolades on this site.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Noneyo_Chinning
Chardon
“Great place to eat and get info on MA”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Kong and Susan were the owners and we ate and hung around for a hour and a half.. Provided us with information on MA. Enjoyed the smoothies, spring rolls, and the spicy sweet and sour chicken. Just an enjoyable time and worth the visit!!!!

Curridabat, Costa Rica
“10/10”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Nom nom nom. I had the spring rolls and sweet & spicy chicken.. both were amazing and the quality of which I wish they had back in Ohio. They were out of gyozas, which other reviews said were outstanding.. so not being able to try them made me slightly sad.

The owner was very friendly & hospitable. A woman walked in a little later and smiled at me. I figured it was just another Costa Rican chick trying to flirt with me in the off-chance she could snag me so I could lift her family out of mild poverty.. but it turns out it was the owner's wife and she was really friendly, as well. Turns out they're both from Florida and she's half Costa Rican

This place is on the main road between Quepos & Manuel Antonio about 100m uphill from the Super Joseth(and not the Super Joseth in the actual town of Manuel Antonio).

San Jose, costa rica
“Wow”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

First, the owners rock. We showed up last night 30 before closing and we could tell that they were itching to get outta of there. Turns out is was NGo's 1 year anniversary and they were in the mood to celebrate.

Regardless they took our monster order of orange chicken, fried rice, Thai sandwich, spring rolls and Asian chicken wings. Just writing this is making me hungry. Everything was spiced to perfection and was super tasty.

It's byob and conveniently located next to market with all the libations necessary to compliment your time at Ngo.

Don't miss it!