“There is nothing else like MidWorld.”

MidWorld Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Quepos nestled in over 1,000 acres of river front rainforest land, MidWorld offers: Costa Rica's longest Superman line, measuring in at 1.055 Kilometers! Canopy Tour - includes 9 lines and 14 platforms with breathtaking forest views, 2 rappel lines and a treetop suspension bridge. Spider Free Fall--Manuel Antonio's only guided free fall system. ATV tour - area's only tour with fully-automatic ATV's. Enjoy MidWorld's spectacular scenery without the worry of shifting gears. At 330-350 ccs, we also boast the areas most powerful machines.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The guides and staff at MidWorld are consummate professionals. I first went to there a couple of years ago for a tour and was very impressed. I got married in Costa Rica in July 2012, and I took my entire wedding party there because I trust the MidWorld-ians. I've been all over Costa Rica numerous times, and there is honestly not a single company playing ball on the same field as MidWorld; they're in a league of their own.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had a wonderful time have zipped a lot and this is one of the best very professional fast and friendly service very good food also Thanks to every one Jim .... Utah

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was our first time visit to Costa Rica and first time experience zip-lining. From beginning to end, from the employees signing us up, the considerate, friendly and informative guides and the ladies who cooked the marvelous lunch, Mid World rocks. I have to say, my experience was simply awesome. I was a little frightened on my first line, and Juan (I believe that was his name) sensed this and suggested I scream to vent my anxiety. It worked! Mid World has a wonderful and safe operation and made our experience one to remember. Thanks for the pictures! We will be back.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

This was a most amazing experience ever. Well worth the price we paid to include 10 differenct ziplines and to end it with "Superman" a MUST and well worth the extra money. At the end of it all, we sat down to a delicious lunch. All staff were great and very patient with those first timers - that would be me, but after the first run, I couldn't wait for the next!!! A definite must do when visiting CR - you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

i really enjoyed listening to Manuel, he is a very knowledgable guide. loved the experience at MidWorld Canopy Tour. Well worth the vist!!!