“Amazing experience”

MidWorld Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Quepos nestled in over 1,000 acres of river front rainforest land, MidWorld offers: Costa Rica's longest Superman line, measuring in at 1.055 Kilometers! Canopy Tour - includes 9 lines and 14 platforms with breathtaking forest views, 2 rappel lines and a treetop suspension bridge. Spider Free Fall--Manuel Antonio's only guided free fall system. ATV tour - area's only tour with fully-automatic ATV's. Enjoy MidWorld's spectacular scenery without the worry of shifting gears. At 330-350 ccs, we also boast the areas most powerful machines.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

MidWorld was a great company to work with! Every guide we had was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and friendly! My 2-year old was with us and the staff did a great job accommodating him. I also always felt safe with MidWorld. I would definitely recommend them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

After my flight to Quepos was changed just a week before they worked with me to make sure I was able to do the tour. Everyone for the office staff to the guides and drivers and cooks were friendly and helpful. You must do the superman line...it was amazing!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was great fun. The place is well run,the guides are very safety conscious and the food wasnt bad either

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Our hotel booked the 4 of us for the morning zip-lining. It was exhilarating, beautiful, and also we felt safe and well guided through our 10 zips through the canopy. Our guide Miguel was wonderful and knew a lot about the flora and fauna, he was always friendly and engaged, but never in that too chatty way some other guides can be. This was the highlight of our trip. Oh, and there was excellent coffee and food after. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

As I am slightly afraid of extreme sports I was a little scared at first to do the zip track. But our guide Miguel made me feel instantly safe explaining that the company is fairly new and has all the latest and greatest equipment. He gave very clear instructions on what to do and helped us have a fun and safe experience. I loved that he trip included 2 repels which is different. Had a great photographer Carlos who took amazing pictures and sold them for a good price at the end. The only thing I would change is the price of the super man line that was optional at the end, would have loved to experience that if it wasn't an extra $40. All in all amazing experience!