“Fantastic!!!”

MidWorld Costa Rica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Just 20 minutes from Quepos nestled in over 1,000 acres of river front rainforest land, MidWorld offers: Costa Rica's longest Superman line, measuring in at 1.055 Kilometers! Canopy Tour - includes 9 lines and 14 platforms with breathtaking forest views, 2 rappel lines and a treetop suspension bridge. Spider Free Fall--Manuel Antonio's only guided free fall system. ATV tour - area's only tour with fully-automatic ATV's. Enjoy MidWorld's spectacular scenery without the worry of shifting gears. At 330-350 ccs, we also boast the areas most powerful machines.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My first time zip lining and it was a wonderful experience thanks to the MidWorld crew & runs. The views were AMAZING! The crew was so well disciplined I felt safe in their care. They explained what to expect from start to finish, how & how not to help them. The meal they served at the end was warm & tasty. One of my Top 5 Mornings - EVER!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The zip line runs and Superman run are fantastic. Service was great. Lunch was good. My only complaint is that we paid for a CD of the photos that was supposed to be delivered to our room the next day. It was not. Then they said they would have it next morning before we left but it was not delivered and as of yet it was not sent by email. Suggest not ordering photos. Not worth the hassle!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My family and I had an amazing zip line experience with Midworld. They promptly picked us up from our hotel at 7:35am and we proceeded to their offices in Quepos where we signed our waivers and picked up other participants. Then we headed to the property where the company has set up their zip lines. I was nervous, especially as my youngest was only 8 years old, I had no idea what to expect. They did a very nice job of giving us a safety lesson prior to heading up the platforms. The have double lines and their guides were extremely cautious and safety conscience, especially when it came to my 8 year old. They had her go with a guide at all times and when it came time for the superman she felt comfortable enough to go by herself. It was an amazing experience and we extremely pleased with how friendly and professional our guides, Freddy and Diego, were-they made it an excellent experience. After we were done, they served us the best Casada we had in Costa Rica, and they were so sweet to accommodate our vegetarian preference. I would highly recommend Midland as the best company to go zip lining with in Costa Rica-it was the highlight of our trip!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very well coordinated & worth the money. Great lunches were served each day & staff were friendly and knowledgable. Had such a good time on the canopy tour, we went back 2 days later to do the ATVs.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our family group of 14 (ranging in age from 7-70) all enjoyed the Canopy Tour, zip-lining above the trees. The guides were professional, helpful and encouraging (even for those with initial fears, which were quickly allayed!). I highly recommend Mid World!