We had the good fortune of staying in the Cottage and the Penthouse at Villa Oasis due to arriving 1 day early to Manuel Antonio. Both units were delightfully clean and very, very comfortable. We slept peacefully on the King size beds and the bathrooms of both units are truly beautifully done with natural pebble rock plus lots of hot water and good pressure. The open air shower of the Penthouse is incredible! Both places are warmly decorated with beautiful natural furniture and very spacious. Large windows face the majestic garden and pool in both the kitchen and living rooms. Hammocks lure you out to relax as well as comfortable rocking chairs on the patio to watch the birds with your morning coffee. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and plan to return to Pura Vida at Villa Oasis. And last but not least, Nadja, the conciegre, is Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villas Oasis, located at the very peak of Manuel Antonio. With perhaps the most accessible and convenient location in the area, a perfect combination of seclusion and ultimate accessibility to every major restaurant and tourist spots, less than 10 minutes driving to the beach. Villas Oasis consists of the three separate units and can be rented as a whole or individually. There is a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villas Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Oasis Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Oasis Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio