Me and my wife stayed here during the week of our wedding. We stayed in the hideaway while our wedding party occupied the upstairs apartment. We all had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the grounds. The property manager Nadja was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. After staying here we decided that we would never stay anywhere else while in Manuel Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villas Oasis, located at the very peak of Manuel Antonio. With perhaps the most accessible and convenient location in the area, a perfect combination of seclusion and ultimate accessibility to every major restaurant and tourist spots, less than 10 minutes driving to the beach. Villas Oasis consists of the three separate units and can be rented as a whole or individually. There is a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a large swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villas Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Oasis Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Oasis Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio