- The place is great and conveniently located. Right across a great cafe, pizza place and nearby supermaket.
- You can take the bus or catch a taxi to take you down to the National Park and the beach (5-10 mins ride).
- The hotel is nice and cozy. Beautiful wooden furniture, A/C, fully equipped and very clean.
- The BBQ area is awesome with hanging hammocks and nice small pool to cool off.
- Nadja, the site keeper is very nice and helpful.
- If you like walking, getting to the beach is a long way down the road with almost no sidewalks.
If we go back to Manuel Antonio this will be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villas Oasis, located at the very peak of Manuel Antonio. With perhaps the most accessible and convenient location in the area, a perfect combination of seclusion and ultimate accessibility to every major restaurant and tourist spots, less than 10 minutes driving to the beach. Villas Oasis consists of the three separate units and can be rented as a whole or individually. There is a total of 6 bedrooms, 5 baths, and a large swimming pool. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villas Oasis Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Villas Oasis Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park