“Memorable”
Review of ADR Adventure Park

ADR Adventure Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the forest of San Antonio de Damas, just 35 minutes from Quepos and the world famous Manuel Antonio Park, and let us take you on an unforgettable adventure through the jungle! The adventures included are: 1. waterfall rappel, 2. via ferrata, 3. canyon rappel, 4. canopy zipline, 5. canopy rappel 6. waterfall zipline, 7. waterfall tarzan swing, 8. free fall in river pool, 9. caving ladder,10. zipline guided rappel & 4x4 safari ride up the mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Gardena
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

These guys were AMAZING. They truly love what they do and enjoy educating tourists about their culture and national history. The homemade food that was included was delicious. I traveled with my teenagers (14 & 20 y.o.) and they both loved this tour. It was well worth the money. The ADR team worked hard to ensure they made our trip memorable and they succeeded.

Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome adventure!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

This attraction is fantastic. My wife and I are well into our 50's but found ADR to be just the challenge we were looking for. The guides were all great (especially Alvaro and George). The pineapple we had on the trail during a jungle downpour had to be the sweetest we've ever eaten! But also on this jungle smorgasboard was a taste of every adventure we wanted. Never a dull moment, yet at the same time we felt safe in the treetops or on the cliffside. Even the 4-wheel drive to the trail was a blast. And we live in the Rocky Mountains - 4-wheeling at its best!
Reasonable priced and a fun time for all - we want to do it again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“adventure of a lifetime”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Let me start off by saying how AWESOME everything was! My husband and I started off our honeymoon with this adventure and we were not let down. The breakfast and lunch that was served was so yummy and it was nice to have some of the local food. Once the adventure began we had a nice scenic and adventurous ride on the Humvee where i was sure we were going to plummet off the mountain at any moment. Alvaro,JC,Gustavo and Anthony were our tour guides and they were beyond motivating and very knowledgeable as well as very sweet gentlemen. They were encouraging of all 10 of the adventures. They were also so sweet and understanding when i was beyond terrified of the drop into the water from one of the zip lines and did not force me to do anything i did not want to do. Overall experience was beyond well worth every bit paid and if i ever come back to Costa RIca we will be sure to do it again!!

1 Thank Stephani D
Buena Park, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“10 in 1 trip was AMAZING”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The 10 in 1 trip was sooooooooooo much fun. It was awesome that the whole journey includes many different activities from the Hummer ride, rappelling and zip lining. First off I was very surprised they picked us up at our vacation house rental (Casa Libertad is awesome btw) because the road to it is very rustic and intimidating. We then went to their building for breakfast and to get ready for the journey. They then took us by van to the starting point. Along the way they told us a lot about the land and what some of the trees and plants were and what they were used for. They even stopped the van to grab a seed from the palm oil tree to show us how it is used in cosmetics. Once we reached the house we changed and got ready for the adventure to begin. There were only 4 of us in our party and we had the whole tour to ourselves. We all got in the Hummer H1 and started up the very muddy clay roads. I was surprised we made it up some parts of the road as they were very muddy and wet. This was the highlight of the trip for my dad he loved 4 wheeling up those roads. Once you reach the top you start your hike through the jungle to their gear hut. Here they set you up with all the gear and get you all harnessed up. This is where the real adventure starts where you do everything from the tarzan swing to different zip lines and rappels. It was definately a once in a lifetime experience. The guides are very safety oriented and my family felt very safe the entire trip. They are also very knowledgeable and told us about a lot of different plants and what they are used for. After the tour you head back to the hut for lunch then the Hummer ride back down to house to get back in the van. It was an amazing trip and I highly recommend it. They even had a helmet with a GoPro clip that they let me use so I could record the whole journey. We still ordered the CD because the photos are that good. They even delivered the CD to our house later that night. Great Customer Service. Thanks again to our guides Alvaro, Gustavo, Tony and Pollo.

1 Thank Brandon M
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Once In A Lifetime Experience !!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We just got back to our Villa and all I can say is WOW! My boyfriend and I had the best day today spent with the guys at ADR ! Well worth the money and time spent! I would recommend this to anyone going to Costa Rica! If you do anything at all your whole entire trip let it be this! From the second they picked us up we felt like we had already made new friends! These guys are just genuine good people! From the homemade breakfast, to the hummer ride up the mountain, zip lining, dropping into the water, we were both mind blown!!! We've never experienced anything like this in our lives and I really don't see us ever topping it! It's one adventure after another and they all do such a good job to make sure you feel completely safe the whole time. We liked it so much we want to quit our jobs, move here and work with them ;) They end the trip with an amazing lunch back at the office and a ride home! They even stopped on the way home for us to get out and see our first sloth and then once again for monkeys! Thumbs up for ADR Adventure park were going back on Monday to do the white water rafting! Please, Please don't miss this!