“Highly Recommend!”

Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Aguas Azules is your ultimate source for adventure and fun at Manuel Antonio Beach. Relax knowing you are in experienced and secure hands as you Parasail either right off the beach or from our new parasailing platform winch boat and soar 600 feet above the Pacific Ocean enjoying a bird's eye view of the Manuel Antonio Coastline. We also offer you the chance to: bounce and jump along the Pacific in our Banana Boat, race through the ocean on one of our brand new Wave Runners, test your stamina as you Waterski or Wakeboard around the Park, swim with the fish on one of our Snorkeling Tours, experience world class fishing on our Fishing Tour, take in the stunning sunset on our private Sunset Tour or learn to surf with one of our knowledgeable local surf instructors. Come make awesome vaction memories with Aguas Azules! Note: Please be sure look for the Aguas Azules logo on our tent and employees' uniforms to make sure you're in the right place.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My parasailing experience with Agua Azules was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end, thank you so much!

Hank ~ Austin, Texas

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We live in Manuel Antonio, and for our family's special occasions, we celebrate with the Agua Azules team. For our ten year old son's birthday, last month, we went on the 'banana boat' and he and my husband went parasailing, and had an amazing time! Agua Azules is conveniently located on the beach (at the bottom of the 'vendor street) they speak English, and are extremely conscientious (a must for those who are 'worriers' ;) Our son couldn't stop talking about what a great time he had, and can't wait to do it again! Thanks for the memories!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Best trip ever!!!! Miguel and Melanie( the owners) were wonderful. They were the most informative and supporting guides. I am terrified of heights, but always wanted to try para sailing. Melanie and Miguel talked me through every step of the way and demonstrated the safety of the equipment. When I finally found the courage to trust and let go, it was the most amazing experience ever. After sailing higher than I thought I could ever imagine(for me) the crew was there to bring me to the beach via jet ski (another high light for me).
I recommend Aguas Azules to anyone,even someone who is petrified of heights and is 69 years old. This is one trip you do not want to miss! Miguel and Melanie are truly the Costa Rican Para sailing specialists!!

1  Thank marie U
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My only regret is that we didn't discover this treasure sooner. This was one of those last minute tours that we took and will, without a doubt, rank as the best experience of our vacation. I loved it so much I went twice. Because of my enthusiasm, my 69 year old sister who is petrified of heights, considered trying it. After she spoke with the owners, Miguel and Melanie,she felt safe enough to try it. My daughter, saw how much I loved it and decided to she would go as well.
The parasailing itself was breathtaking and as Miguel referred to it a "forced zen", but what truly impressed me was their ability to tailor the adventure to our individual needs. Knowing my sister's fear they went above and beyond to help her feel more at ease. They were ALWAYS truthful. They wouldn't take us up until they felt the wind velocity was safe, they even considered giving my sister their Walkie- Talkie if she wanted it. They took their time in answering any of her questions and never onced pressured or coerced her to try this experience. She Loved It !!!
What Marie (my sister) didn't know was that the whole time she was in the air, Miguel was on his walkie, talking to boat driver to make sure she was ok. The "landing crew" was amazing. You land into the water and I swear these guys were there to assist immediately. Obviously they know their stuff.
My sister's fear of heights was enough to stop anyone from trying this, but the fact that one member of our party got badly injured (broke her foot/ankle in four places and had to fly back to the US) while zip lining, added to her anxiety. These guys are the real deal, they love what they do, it is not just a job to them. We were lucky to have stumbled onto them. If you get a chance ... look them up and go for it. You love it.

2  Thank Pam C
Aguas A, Owner at Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Pam C.,
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We really enjoyed meeting you and your family and truly loved seeing your sister work up the courage to fly with us and then enjoy the flight so much! It was such a joy to see how happy flying made her and the rest of you! It's customers like you that make us love our job as much as we do!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My extended family just returned from a week in Costa Rica--our first trip to Manuel Antonio. How lucky to find Aguas Azules and Melanie and Miguel. Like Rhonda E., they were recommended by our hotel and I couldn't be happier. My older son wanted to try parasailing, and convinced my younger to join him. Both teenagers were anxious to appear confident, but were a tad fearful underneath. Melanie was so great with them: knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and calm. She put them at ease without letting on at all that they might have some butterflies in their stomachs. Before I knew it, they were rising gracefully into the air. What a wonderful experience!! We plan to return someday for the fishing and snorkeling tours (which A.A. also provide). Professional and friendly.

1  Thank Lily K

Hello Lily K, Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your boys and to see how much fun they had parasailing with us. Our top priorities are always your enjoyment and safety and we strive to maximize both of these aspects for each and every one of our customers. We are so proud to have surpassed these goals with you and look forward to seeing you again here in Manuel Antonio!