“Great for kids, teens, adults”

Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Aguas Azules is your ultimate source for adventure and fun at Manuel Antonio Beach. Relax knowing you are in experienced and secure hands as you Parasail either right off the beach or from our new parasailing platform winch boat and soar 600 feet above the Pacific Ocean enjoying a bird's eye view of the Manuel Antonio Coastline. We also offer you the chance to: bounce and jump along the Pacific in our Banana Boat, race through the ocean on one of our brand new Wave Runners, test your stamina as you Waterski or Wakeboard around the Park, swim with the fish on one of our Snorkeling Tours, experience world class fishing on our Fishing Tour, take in the stunning sunset on our private Sunset Tour or learn to surf with one of our knowledgeable local surf instructors. Come make awesome vaction memories with Aguas Azules! Note: Please be sure look for the Aguas Azules logo on our tent and employees' uniforms to make sure you're in the right place.
Trenton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for kids, teens, adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

My extended family just returned from a week in Costa Rica--our first trip to Manuel Antonio. How lucky to find Aguas Azules and Melanie and Miguel. Like Rhonda E., they were recommended by our hotel and I couldn't be happier. My older son wanted to try parasailing, and convinced my younger to join him. Both teenagers were anxious to appear confident, but were a tad fearful underneath. Melanie was so great with them: knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and calm. She put them at ease without letting on at all that they might have some butterflies in their stomachs. Before I knew it, they were rising gracefully into the air. What a wonderful experience!! We plan to return someday for the fishing and snorkeling tours (which A.A. also provide). Professional and friendly.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lily K
Aguas A, Owner at Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Hello Lily K, Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was a real pleasure to meet you and your boys and to see how much fun they had parasailing with us. Our top priorities are always your enjoyment and safety and we strive to maximize both of these aspects for each and every one of our customers. We are so proud to have surpassed these goals with you and look forward to seeing you again here in Manuel Antonio!

Quepos, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Aguas Azules is truly the best on the beach at Manuel Antonio. The owners, Melanie and Miguel, are the kind of people you only have to meet once to consider them as friends. Whatever you want to do, they have it, including jet skis, banana boat, surfboards & lessons, etc. But they specialize in PARASAILING! At Aguas Azules, it costs about the same as a zip line, but is about a THOUSAND TIMES more fun and exciting. The crew at Aguas Azules are friendly, laid-back, and professional. Along with fun, SAFETY is their top priority, something you will notice immediately. If you want rent a surfboard or boogie board, Aguas Azules has the lowest rental prices on the beach! Even if you just need advice, like which restaurants have the best food for the best price, the people at Aguas Azules will gladly give you inside information that only locals know, AND they all SPEAK ENGLISH. Pura Vida!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank David P
Santa Ana, San Jose, Costa Rica
“The Perfect Escape”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I live in San Jose, CR but often make quick pleasure and business trips to Manuel Antonio. About a year ago, I discovered Aguas Azules on the beach and now I always try to make it by when I'm in the area. I had never been parasailing before and was a bit nervous, but the staff at Aguas Azules put me immediately at ease. Melanie explained how everything worked, Miguel hooked me up, and in minutes I was floating above the Pacific Ocean in awe of the breath-taking views, both coastline and sea! The flight was so peaceful and quiet; the perfect escape. The landing was surprisingly gentle and easy and as I swam back to the beach, I was sure that would not be my last time parasailing! Since then, I've gone 2 more times (once with a friend and another by myself). Each flight has been amazing and memorable and that amazing relaxed feeling lasts the rest of the day. Also, my friends took surf lessons and went out on the banana boat with Aguas Azules. The surf was awesome and the instructor was super patient and gave great instruction in English; huge bonus when your Spanish isn't perfect.:) And, of course, the banana boat was a blast. If you're going to be in MA, I highly recommend contacting Aguas Azules for a great time at the beach!

Visited January 2012
MANALAPAN, NEW JERSEY, USA
“Perfect Excursion for the Whole Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

During our family trip to Manuel Antonio last spring, we were looking for activities that my whole family (husband,me, 3 kids 16, 12, 12) could do together. We found a great option with Aguas Azules. We first met Melanie & Miguel when our hotel recommended them for parasailing. Our hotel was very specific that we should only go with Aguas Azules because of their perfect safety record and many years of experience. We are so glad we listened -- all five of us absolutely loved parasailing. Although, we were a little nervous at the beginning, Melanie put us at ease immediately by explaining exactly how everything worked. My husband and I went first. We got harnessed up and the next thing I knew, we were soaring through the sky enjoying unbelievable views of the coast and the Pacific. We enjoyed every minute of the flight and then returned to the beach just in time to see the kids go up! The kids loved it too and say this was their favorite excursion out of everything we did in CR. We loved the parasailing so much and felt so comfortable with Aguas Azules, we decided to go ahead and plan a snorkeling trip with them too. They arranged for a private trip just for my family -- wonderful! I highly recommend this company for all of your water activities in Manuel Antonio. I ended up corresponding with Melanie after about about the pictures we ordered and she was very responsive and accommodating, so you should consider writing ahead of time for information and arrangements!

Visited April 2012
Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Last minute event during vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Everything about our trip to Costa Rica was great... most was planned out, but on our last day we wanted to try something different and got hooked up with these guys... my husband had never paras-ailed and with the opportunity that we could do it together, well that just made it that more fun...really good time... they were fun and friendly folks...located right on the beach they were easy to find and we really enjoyed are "high flying"... thanks to Melanie and her husband for giving us one last great experience in Costa Rica the will last us a lifetime! Plus Mel's jewelry ROCKS!!

Visited February 2012