“Best view in the town!”

Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Aguas Azules is your ultimate source for adventure and fun at Manuel Antonio Beach. Relax knowing you are in experienced and secure hands as you Parasail either right off the beach or from our new parasailing platform winch boat and soar 600 feet above the Pacific Ocean enjoying a bird's eye view of the Manuel Antonio Coastline. We also offer you the chance to: bounce and jump along the Pacific in our Banana Boat, race through the ocean on one of our brand new Wave Runners, test your stamina as you Waterski or Wakeboard around the Park, swim with the fish on one of our Snorkeling Tours, experience world class fishing on our Fishing Tour, take in the stunning sunset on our private Sunset Tour or learn to surf with one of our knowledgeable local surf instructors. Come make awesome vaction memories with Aguas Azules! Note: Please be sure look for the Aguas Azules logo on our tent and employees' uniforms to make sure you're in the right place.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

During my recent trip to Costa Rica I had the chance to Parasail with Aguas Azules. What a great time. Miguel and his crew are super nice and professional and make safety a priority. I loved the view and the feeling of being on a level with the sea birds in the area. I was a little nervous and the concern they showed for safety put me at ease.

This was definitely an experience I will never forget and want to do again soon!

Aguas A, Manager at Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are so glad that we were able to put you at ease so you could relax and do what was most important . . . enjoy your unique parasailing experience. Thank you for the praise. We always strive to make each customer's experience a special one!

There are newer reviews for Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours

Reviewed June 27, 2012

An incredible way to see the coastline.   My wife and I rode tandem and spared above Miguel Antonio for 15 minutes.    We were there in late June and there was no need for reservations.  As soon as you takeoff it is almost completely silent.  They can do up to three people at a time.   I saw little kids with their patents.     A great activity for the whole family.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My fiancée and I really wanted to go Parasailing @ Manuel Antonio. Our hotel, Gaia only recommended one Parasailing tour(not Aguas Azules) . When the hotel called to arrange that tour for us, they were informed the tour was not available the entire month of May and probably June too. We returned to our room disappointed. At that point I remembered researching tours in the Manual Antonio area on TripAdvisor and Aguas Azules was # 1. All the reviews I read mentioned one name.. Melanie, Melanie, and.... Melanie. My fiancee contacted Aguas Azules and spoke with an employee who stated Melanie would call us back. Within 10 minutes the famous Melanie did just that. My fiancée stated we wanted to go parasailing and asked whether it was possible. Melanie said that she had a 2:00 pm tour. We stated we would be going down to the beach around 12:30 and meet up with her and take the tour. Upon arriving we met Melanie and our lift off time was set for 1:30. Parasailing with Aguas Azules was a great experience. Melanie and her great team of staff were friendly and very helpful. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY ARE #1!!!!! Melanie even assisted in finding something to attach my camera to my vest. I thank Melanie for the great service and want her to know that I informed my hotel representative about the great experience with Aguas Azules. We had a great time and Thank you again!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company. We are so glad that you were ultimately able to connect with us and enjoy the amazing experience we aim for with every client! We work with most of the area hotels, and as we continue to grow and build our reputation, expect that we will work with more and more. Thank you for helping us with this goal and for all of your kind words.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I had a great time para-sailing with Aguas Azules. I felt 100% safe and the staff was super friendly.
They picked us up at our hotel, and even stopped on the way to the beach when we spotted some monkeys by the side of the road.
I even emailed them 6 weeks after my vacation and was still able to get a copy of my photos.
I'd recommend them to anyone looking to try para-sailing!!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been on several vacations where I watched others para-sailing and wished that was me.
This time it was and it was fantastic. My wife and I went up tandem (wife in front and me behind).
The take off was very easy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Once harnessed in, the boat took off and in 4 or 5 steps were were floating in the air with a magnificent view of the coast and Manuel Antonio Park. The ride lasted about 15 minutes which felt like a good amount of time. My wife brought her camera with her (in a water proof case) and we took some fun picture and video of the ride.

The landing is fun, a splash landing in the ocean. The boat picks you up and then drops you in the surf, a short swim from shore.

Felt very safe, and the staff did an excellent job.

Thanks for a fun experience.