“Fresh fish, great service, incredible sunset.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raphael's Terrazas

Raphael's Terrazas
Cuisines: Latin, Seafood, Central American, Costa Rican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a restaurant with an excellent view , accompanied by very good prices , service and variety of food for different tastes these are tex mex , fresh seafood and typical . We also have the best sushi in Manuel Antonio and 2x1 different cocktails every day from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm . We can say that in addition to food services to our customers have entertainment such as the live music on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Sundays every week. Open from 11:00 am until 10:00 pm every day lunch and dinner restaurant.
Vancouver, Canada
“Fresh fish, great service, incredible sunset.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Obviously the sunset is awesome so let's get that out of the way.

We got here at 5:00 and had 2-4-1 cocktails with ceviche (superb) and the tuna sashimi (best I've ever had).
Followed it with the mahi mahi (excellent) - served with veggies and mash (both exceeded expectations).

We are at the start of our trip so we will definitely be back to this friendly gem of a restaurant!!!!

Two apps, four mojitos, two entrees and two coffees was 32,000 including service and tax.

1 Thank lifesbeengood

Dallas, Texas
“Can't pass this place up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stop here every time we are in Costa Rica.

Pros:
Great ceviche
Awesome sashimi
Wonderful drinks
Friendly staff
Amazing view

Cons:
Way to far away from Dallas, Texas.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nitsogar
Quepos, Costa Rica
“Horrible Service!!! Food so-so”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped here tonight upon the recommendation of a local tour guide. When our waiter noticed I hadn't eaten my fish, he asked what was wrong. I told him it was overcooked and he insisted on bringing me a new plate. I asked him to please leave my plate as I was traveling with children and would need to leave soon, but he insisted and whisked my plate with my uneaten fish away. After quite some time, I asked if I would get a replacement. He said no, the chef said the fish was fine, but they would give me a 10% discount. So, I paid for the fish he took away, left hungry, and very upset! Please do not give your money or precious time to these people.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Good Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I each had the Mahi Mahi, which was very fresh and delicious. My daughter's shrimp cocktail was huge and wonderful. My youngest daughter had the spaghetti with veggie's and it was great too. The service was good, the atmosphere casual, open air, great view of sunset. This is not a see and be seen place, but it's good food at a fair price. We have found that Costa Rica does this better than anything else. The fancier the establishment, the less it meets our expectations.

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“Great view, friendly service and excellent food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

A must visit restaurant! My husband and I stopped here for lunch and enjoyed ourselves..ordered the fish tacos and the seafood paella..both were excellent..the service was great as well (alberto our waiter was extremely friendly and courteous) and the view was unbeatable! Overall great place.. Overall meal cost us about $45 with a drink each..