“Horrible Service!!! Food so-so”
Review of Raphael's Terrazas

Raphael's Terrazas
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a restaurant with an excellent view , accompanied by very good prices , service and variety of food for different tastes these are tex mex , fresh seafood and typical . We also have the best sushi in Manuel Antonio and 2x1 different cocktails every day from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm . We can say that in addition to food services to our customers have entertainment such as the live music on Tuesdays , Thursdays and Sundays every week. Open from 11:00 am until 10:00 pm every day lunch and dinner restaurant.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stopped here tonight upon the recommendation of a local tour guide. When our waiter noticed I hadn't eaten my fish, he asked what was wrong. I told him it was overcooked and he insisted on bringing me a new plate. I asked him to please leave my plate as I was traveling with children and would need to leave soon, but he insisted and whisked my plate with my uneaten fish away. After quite some time, I asked if I would get a replacement. He said no, the chef said the fish was fine, but they would give me a 10% discount. So, I paid for the fish he took away, left hungry, and very upset! Please do not give your money or precious time to these people.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I each had the Mahi Mahi, which was very fresh and delicious. My daughter's shrimp cocktail was huge and wonderful. My youngest daughter had the spaghetti with veggie's and it was great too. The service was good, the atmosphere casual, open air, great view of sunset. This is not a see and be seen place, but it's good food at a fair price. We have found that Costa Rica does this better than anything else. The fancier the establishment, the less it meets our expectations.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

A must visit restaurant! My husband and I stopped here for lunch and enjoyed ourselves..ordered the fish tacos and the seafood paella..both were excellent..the service was great as well (alberto our waiter was extremely friendly and courteous) and the view was unbeatable! Overall great place.. Overall meal cost us about $45 with a drink each..

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Awesome spot. People were so friendly and welcoming. A lot of restaurants could go here and a learn a few things on how to treat a customer. Had the tuna appetizer and it was nice and fresh. Also had the the tuna, shrimp combo which was a great plate. Everything was so fresh and delicious. Kids had pasta and burgers and at the end of the night everyone was more than happy.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Service was great and if you like dogs around your feet during a casual dining experience, then this is the place for you! Food was good and the atmosphere was excellent with a fantastic view. Not the best dining we had during our week, but not the worst either. I would recommend this for lunch over dinner as the view is as good as it gets.