3 bedroom, 3 bath, kitchen, living room, 4 private balconies (1 overlooking the ocean). This place is huge and really beautiful. A private elevator opens to your private apartment. There are 2 air conditioning units one for the the back of the apartment and one for the front of the apartment. Internet signal is strong and free. Good flat screen tv, comfy furniture, comfy bed, fully equipped kitchen, great shower. The complex is great with a gym, pool, private beach, spa, private parking area, use of beach towels, and a gaurded entrance. All of the employees we ran into were very helpful and friendly. There was space for a washer and a dryer and for a dishwasher. For some reason they had been removed. For us this was okay. We washed our dishes in the sink and took our laundry to the laundry sevice around the corner which charged a small fee to do the wash. We had a perfect stay. Really did not want to leave. But alas we had to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Preserve at Los Altos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- The Preserve At Los Altos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio