My friend and I stayed at the Los Altos Beach Resort and Spa in June and it was an incredible experience. We looked all over for a place where we could have great space, a good location and quality service and Los Altos was amazing on all of those fronts! The hotel space is huge and luxurious. It felt like a really nice upscale apartment that just happens to overlook the ocean. We had a suite with our own bedrooms and bathrooms which was was perfect for what we wanted. The staff at the hotel were so friendly and accommodating, especially Lenin and Jonathan. Efrain was also extremely helpful when booking our reservations. The hotel staff helped us decide on what tours to take and picked out restaurants to explore each night. The staff at the restaurants onsite was also incredible and very accomodating for all that we asked for. I would definitely go back to the Los Altos with family, friends or with a boyfriend. It’s appropriate for all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Preserve at Los Altos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- The Preserve At Los Altos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio