Came here last October with one of my best friends and loved our stay. It was off-season, so we only shared the property with a few other guests. At most times the pool, restaurant, and beach were empty and for our sole enjoyment. The suite was beautiful - spacious 3 bedroom with nice finishings and a lovely balcony. We felt right at home, and given the beautiful surroundings and great decoration job, I really wished it were! The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times - helped us carry bags, book tours, call taxis, and make recommendations. The pool was beautiful and the breakfast that was included in our stay was fresh and yummy. What I loved most was that it was such a classy, top-notch place to stay yet didn't feel kitschy or touristy (probably because they were supposed to be condos). The one thing to note is that the private beach is a down a windy road, about a 10 minute walk, and a little rocky for my taste. However, the walk to the beach is beautiful in itself - we saw a group of monkeys on our way!! Also, you can ask for a ride back up to the hotel if you don't want to walk uphill on the way back. And note that the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio are only minutes away by taxi, so the rocky beach certainly had no negative effects on our time there. Thanks for providing us with such a wonderful stay, Los Altos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park