From the moment we checked into Los Altos, we felt like we had entered a luxury tropical paradise. The grounds are exceptionally beautiful and well-kept, the condos are gorgeous, spacious and immaculate, the food is excellent. But what makes Los Altos stand out is the exceptional service. The people who work at the resort are so warm, friendly and helpful that you feel as though you are among family. We were greeted at the desk every morning by Jonathan and Enzo and every evening by Cesar and Lenin, all of whom were so wonderful. Luis at the restaurant and pool bar could not do enough for us (especially our kids) and we loved seeing his smiling face every day at the pool. Efrain arranged the most incredible tours for us - the private guide who took us to Manuel Antonio National Park was superb. My son loved the wave runner tour so much he had to go twice! The private beach is gorgeous and worth the trip! The staff is happy to give you a ride there and back and will provide chairs. Every restaurant recommendation was excellent - Barbra Roja next door was so great we went three times during our stay. Cafe Milagro across the street is delicious for breakfast and dinner! They recommended Kapi Kapi for New Year's Eve and it was outstanding!
Six of us stayed at the resort, me, my husband, our two children and my parents. Every one of us agrees that Los Altos is the most incredible place we have ever stayed. We were so sad to leave because we felt like we were leaving close friends.
Stay at Los Altos - you will have the most memorable trip of your lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bold in presence; playful in personality. Los Altos Resort and Spa is Manuel Antonio's premier laid back luxury boutique resort. The Los Altos aesthetic represents a sensitive integration between tropical authenticity and modern amenities. We offer 28 gorgeous private residences, each boasting a vivid Pacific Ocean view through floor to ceiling windows. Also, for a luxury resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio, our rates are very reasonable. Very reasonable, and you get a lot out of us, which we're happy about. We like to keep things simple. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Preserve at Los Altos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos Beach Resort And Spa
- Los Altos Beach Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- The Preserve At Los Altos Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio