“Beautiful setting overlooking the ocean”
Review of Karolas Restaurant

Karolas Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Costa Rican, International
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Rothesay, Canada
“Beautiful setting overlooking the ocean”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We enjoyed two dinners at this restaurant (we stayed at the hotel where it is located). Beautiful open air setting overlooking the pool and the ocean in the distance. Attentive staff and good food. We enjoyed fish both times. Had an excellent Greek salad. Not too busy so no need to worry about reservations.

Visited March 2014

Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“true to the root”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A by chance lunch leads to one of the best in memory.

Followed an amazing tuna tatar the lunch started with real deal mojitos and Papa branded daquries the service, attention to detail and welcoming sevice was all first rate - enjoy

• Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“Deliciousness All Around”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

WOW! What an experience! We were recently visiting the area for a wedding and we stayed at The Preserve at Los Altos Resort. The views are spectacular. The resort was amazing. Breakfast was included with our stay. Typically you don't know what to get with a continental breakfast. However, the breakfast at Karolas Restaurant included an omelet station, fresh fruit, french toast, the BEST banana bread I'v tried, and the freshest rosemary potatoes I have ever tasted to name a few. We also had lunch at this restaurant. This is were I ultimately fell in love. I had the Chicken Hamburger and fries. Not only was everyone so friendly but this meal was so delicious. I later introduced myself to the manager, Juan Brodman. He was very nice and helpful. And did I mention the view from Karolas? Wow. I am already planning how I can get back to this little piece of paradise.

Thanks guys for a wonderful experience! We'll be back soon.

• Visited February 2014
Paramus, New Jersey
“Fabulous place, fantastic setting,”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Stayed at the los altos with family. Karolas was a natural. Food was excellent. Service was amazing. Servers were friendly and exceptionally accommodating. Happy hour was awesome ,

• Visited February 2014
peknyc
“What a treat”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I dined here with my family and everything we ordered was wonderful. Most outstanding were the eggplant zucchini tower for an appetizer and the tuna and tenderloin entrees. The restaurant itself is so beautiful and open to the tropical surroundings. The high ceilings give it an expansive feel. The service was wonderful as well. We have been coming to this area for many years now and karolas is one of the best places around. We will definitely be back!

• Visited January 2014