“Best meal my brother and I had in all of Costa Rica”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Miami FL
“Best meal my brother and I had in all of Costa Rica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2010

My brother and I were on vacation in Costa Rica and we were craving pasta and we came across Victoria's on our last night in Costa Rica after 9 days visiting. I have to say that hands-down it was the best meal we had. I also loved the owner Mark and his great conversation and all of his kitchen staff and Michele (waitress). Everyone was very nice and hospitable and put love into making every dish come out of the kitchen as if they were cooking for their own family. The restauarnt had a great ambience also. If your in Manuel Antonio I highly recommend you go have dinner at Victoria's. I promise you will not be disappointed. Also their Sangria is to die for also.

• Hebrew first
Vancouver, Canada
“Victoria's was our favourite place to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2010

Victoria's was our favourite place to eat! Did not even hear of it before we arrived - opened recently. Pizza - fantastic thin crust, pasta (I'm Italian!) was Amazing- lots of different choices, but you can ask for just pasta with marinara sauce...sooooooo tasty! Don't forget to try thr garlic knots !

Florida
“new & special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2010

not only is the place comfortable, service excellent, the food is great. Perfect spot for eating pizza or pasta or doing take out. A great new addition to the area. Definitely will be back for more !!

Provincetown, Massachusetts
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2010

Our hungry party of 7 opted to try Victoria's just a few days after it opened and we were all very impressed. It stands out as one of the best restaurants in the area.

The pizzas were excellent - thin crispy base with very tasty and interesting toppings. With big appetites we ordered 4 large to share but we ended up taking one home. We left so satisfied we went back again for a second round a few days later! Highly recommend the sangria too.

Orlando Florida
“For only being opened 8 days it was the...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2009

For only being opened 8 days it was the most amazing Italian I've ever had. We ordered both appetizers and both desserts and were just blown away with how good a place could be in such a short time. Sangria was special drink for the night and did not disappoint. I wished I had one more night bc my mom and sister wanted to go for another meal there. Definitely a must stop to eat in Manuel Antonio!!

1 Thank jameswest761