“Great experience!”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Concord, North Carolina, United States
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Liked it so much , we ate there twice! The first night we took the waiters suggestions and ate the chipotle tuna, spag. with meatballs, and chicken franc. All were outstanding. The spaghetti had a chunky marinara with fresh chopped herbs with a flavor that was like homemade. The sangria was excellent as well. Also , do not miss the bananas flambé, for desert . We came back for the pizza on the second visit and the spicy, spicy meat lovers and the chicken spicy pesto. Both were excellent as well.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Mohrsville, Pennsylvania
“Way overpriced ”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at Tulemar and decided to order some pizzas ... 3 to be exact when the bill came to the tune of $ 83 usd I almost fell over . I rarely complain about costs when I'm on vacation but this was ridiculous . The pizza is tasty but there is nothing to it .. The crust is as thin as tortilla chips and almost no toppings ..... Everybody knows it doesn't cost much to make a pizza so someone is cashing in big time .... Got me once ... never again .

1 Thank BIGMIKE7375
wpg777, Owner at Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
First let me say thank you for ordering out from Victoria’s, In an effort of clarification, of your $83 US spent on 3 large pizzas, 13% went to govt. taxes, 10% went to our waiters and we paid $2 to deliver it… In short we got just over $20.5 or 10,000 colons per each Gourmet Pizza…
I am truly sorry that you felt that that was high but in reality our net is far less then it appeared.

As the Owner, I would like to go one step further and personally invite you and a guest to dine in at Victoria’s on me where we offer complementary whole-made garlic rolls and no-cover live music featuring the No.1 classic guitarist RafaMora, I hope you will take me up on my offer..
Kindest Regards
Mark and Gladis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overpriced. Slow service. Below average food”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

If you go, expect to pay too much for what you get. Waited an hour for the dinner to arrive. Food was olive garden standard at best. The nice thing is that the owner asked how dinner was and we told him average at best. He will try to do his best to make you happy.

It is rare that I respond to a review unless I feel it is needed… Everyone is entitled to write a review, where I have an issue is when I did visit your table, and ask if everything was GREAT, or OUTSTANDING, the comments my restaurant and team are trained to ask… anything short of that response is addressed and corrected… Unlike most restaurants, we take that question very serious and with results… In your case I offered your meal for comp or half off, you accepted half off and said you were leaving appreciative and thanked me… thus a negative review of a “1” was very unexpected… As for my food and service, 712 customer reviews of which 665 are excellent or perfect speak on our behalf… From my heart, I am sorry that you were not one of the 665…
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizzarrifico....”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Our pizza and wine was excellent and the staff was friendly and attentive. There was no wait and this is the place the locals eat!!

Visited July 2014
Thank you for your awesome review... we agree with you and look forward to seeing you again.
Regards
Mark
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We had a combination of seafood, pasta and pizza and enjoyed everything. We were so full that we brought back left overs !

• Visited August 2014