“Food for all tastes”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We visited Victorias at the suggestion of our property manager. We were 11 in all the property manager call in a reservation, we were greeted by the owner and shown to a delightful table. We enjoyed the best thin crust pizza we had ever eaten, the pasta dishes were great as well. My 5 year old granddaughter danced to the music and entertained the whole place. You must eat at Victorias at least once!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We visited Victoria's this evening for dinner. Everything from the garlic bread to caprese salad to the entrees was excellent. My husband had a a Pacific Lobster dish that was fantastic and I had a chicken dish. We could not finish them as the portions are more than ample. Attentive service, excellent food in a lovely atmosphere...what more could you ask for? Give Victoria's a try- You will not be disappointed

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We love Italian so had to try Costa Rica's version and we were not disappointed. It was a little loud due to where we sat; lots of open space, tile, and a guitarist all contributed. Good service.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I came here to celebrate my birthday with my family and it was the best reception I've ever had at any restaurant. The waiter was friendly and the owner spent some time talking to us and asking us how how our meal went. The ambiance was lovely and the live music was really great. I had some of the best thin-crust pizza I've ever had. Would recommend to anyone in the area in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Who would think you could get thin crust pizza in Costa Rica. Try Victoria's and you will not be disappointed! Fabulous service with jungle views. The night we dined we were entertained by a "Spanish" guitarist! Just wonderful.