“Great pizza”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Every dish which we tried was very good. I do not normally order pizza when in the tropics, but Victoria's was particularly good. Oscar was an excellent waiter and the bartender and guitarist also knew their crafts. We will be back, God willing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,311)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

My family's first trip to Costa Rica and was extremely happy with the vacation. My family ate at Victoria's 4 nights in a row and it was better each time. The staff, especially Oscar, took care of us like we were family and we could not have felt more relaxed in there. The pepperoni pizza is very good as well as the Shrimp cocktail. The manager gave my mother a bottle of wine and my brought three desserts all compliments of the house on our last night. We told them to hold our table for next year.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

When we first arrived at this restaurant my first thought was that the menu was a bit bland and overpriced. Well, was I ever wrong!

The live entertainment, service, wine, appetizers and main dishes were all fabulous. Like, as good as a great restaurant in Italy fabulous. As a lover of Italian cuisine I am always leery about eating at new Italian restaurants as most of them just can't seem to get the simple ingredients right. This was not the case at Victoria's. The food was divine.

I really wish that we had not chosen to eat at Victoria's on our last day in Manuel Antonio because I certainly would have eaten dinner there more than once.

My only comment would be to add house made tiramisu.

Highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

When in Manuel Antonio, please accept the hospitality of Victoria's. Pasta the way you expect, and every other dish, absolutely superb. The drinks will flow, the food will come, and you will not want for more. Expect your host to stop by to insure the quality of every aspect of your meal. You will arrive as a dining patron, but you will leave as a welcome friend. Manga!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Must have reservations! :) (or patience for a long wait)

We came back a second time as we didn't have reservations the first time - and we're thrilled we did! We LOVED it! The Service was impeccable - fun and spot on!

The food was DELICIOUS! All of it was superb! And a surprise Happy Hour as well - and live music! Perfect ambience.

Try the specials - and the spicy pizza was truly exceptional!