“It's like a taste of...Costa Rica!”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed February 20, 2014

When in Manuel Antonio, please accept the hospitality of Victoria's. Pasta the way you expect, and every other dish, absolutely superb. The drinks will flow, the food will come, and you will not want for more. Expect your host to stop by to insure the quality of every aspect of your meal. You will arrive as a dining patron, but you will leave as a welcome friend. Manga!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Must have reservations! :) (or patience for a long wait)

We came back a second time as we didn't have reservations the first time - and we're thrilled we did! We LOVED it! The Service was impeccable - fun and spot on!

The food was DELICIOUS! All of it was superb! And a surprise Happy Hour as well - and live music! Perfect ambience.

Try the specials - and the spicy pizza was truly exceptional!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I spent one week in CR and hands down had the best meal in Victoria's Gourmet Italian restaurant. I decided to come here after reading the great reviews and I was not disappointed. We stopped by the restaurant without reservations and they could not accommodate my friend and I since they were very busy. They allowed us to sit at the bar and order food and drinks there. The bartender ( I didn't catch his name) was great. He was very charming, funny and attentive. I ordered the chicken franchise and it was so delicious and tender that it melted in my mouth. I had some great meals in CR that week, but that chicken franchise was my favorite. I'm returning to CR in 2 months and will be in the Manuel Antonio area. I definitely plan to return to Victoria's to try some of the other dishes on their menu.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We loved Victoria's! The food, staff and service were wonderful. I know it sounds odd to pick and Italian restaurant in CR, but they have a wonderful menu, with lots of seafood and daily specials. Also, a nice wine menu. Great atmosphere...local musician and the open air seating. Excellent choice!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

After reading other travelers recommendations, my husband and I had to give this restaurant a shot. Normally, we do not dine at Italian restaurants when vacationing so close to the ocean and we also have a rule that we don't visit a restaurant a second time while on vacation, but we broke both traditions this time. The restaurant has a nice open atmosphere, great nightly entertainment and attentive service. We had a wonderful waiter, who was very cordial and offered us great recommendations (both nights). The first night my husband had the mahi mahi and I enjoyed David's shrimp pizza. My husband's compliment: "This is the best pizza I've ever eaten". The crust was the lightest we've ever had, but what amazed us was how well it held up to the fresh tomatoes...the crust never got soggy. We had the bananas flambe for dessert and the presentation was fun. The following evening, we split the seafood salad as an appetizer (one of the specials for the evening) and we enjoyed the shrimp portabello pasta and the lobster and sausage pasta. Both were wonderful dishes. The former was so light and the latter had such a wonderful, savory-tasting sauce that it was hard not to lick the bowl clean. I usually don't eat until I'm stuffed, but I couldn't stop myself. We were going to skip dessert, but our waiter advised that we couldn't pass up the walnut brownie, so we took his advice. I always hesitate to say something was the best I've ever had because who knows what a reviewer's background is and what their frame of reference is? Maybe that's only the second brownie I've ever eaten. But it wasn't and I'm a lifelong baker as well so I'm going to say it: that was the best brownie we've ever devoured (both my husband and I agreed). After our long journey home two days ago, we were too tired to grocery shop or assemble a simple meal. Solution? Pizza, but my husband was really hesitant to order it because now he feels nothing will measure up. And dinner last night? Pasta, because Victoria's ignited a craving. Now, let the "after vacation" diet begin!

1  Thank deaken7