“My Husband's Favorite Meal in Costa Rica”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner here, we chose Victoria's on a whim and had a wonderful meal. Pasta, a pizza, salad. wine, all were of excellent quality and a great end to our first day at Manuel Antonio.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had our hotel make last minute reservations and there was never a problem getting in anywhere when we visited in mid June. Our service was excellent and we did enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of this lovely restaurant very much. The local guitarist was a nice touch that really added to the atmosphere. The food was enjoyable. We ate out every night at the several nice places but the only negative to speak of here was the considerably higher price.

wpg777, Owner at Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

First let me how very much we appreciate your positive review and for allowing Victoria's to add to your Manuel Antonio dining experience.
Regarding price, please let me respond, many other restaurants who offer live music charge a cover, we employ the No1 classic guitarist in Costa Rica "Rafamora" to add to your dining experience and enjoyment while adding no cover charge, our portions as you may have noticed are large enough to share and or have plenty of leftovers, we provide unlimited whole-made garlic rolls made fresh everyday, outside of our control Costa Rica adds to the bill a required 13% tax and 10% tip thus a $100 check becomes $123.
After reading your review, my wife and I decided to visited 2 of the top 10 restaurants only to find that there prices were at least 15-20% higher than ours an though we are probably a little biased, they did not compare in quality, quantity or experience.

Please do not miss-read my response and hopefully hear it from my heart, we truly do thank you for your kind review and for allowing us to add to your dining experience. Should you return to Manuel Antonio and chose another evening at Victoria's please come as our all inclusive guest.
Regards
Mark and Gladis

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We spent the last 12 days traveling around Costa Rica, and the best food I had on the trip was at Victoria's hands down. The atmosphere is relaxed, and the environment is beautiful, reminding you of old world Italy. The service was impeccable, we never had an empty glass, and plates never lingered on out table. The food was incredible!!! We started with the chipotle seared tuna, which was so tasty! We then had the chicken pesto pizza, and the spicy meat lovers pizza, both pizza ranked top 3 of all the pizza I have ever had including New York and Italy. We moved on to a spaghetti and meat balls that was to die for, the meat balls melted in your mouth and the sauce was perfect. This perfect meal was topped of with the flambé bananas which included an awesome fire show, not to mention it was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I speak to again and again. Cheers to the chef and the staff at this incredible eating experience.

1  Thank TheIntrepidJedi
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have been to five cities in Costa Rica and this restaurant had by far the best service, atmosphere, and food quality.
I am engaged to an Italian and I've travelled through Italy so I eat a lot of Italian food and Victoria's is LITERALLY the best I've had. The chicken pesto pizza is to die for, the garlic rolls are superb and the meatballs are melt in your mouth delicious. The desserts are also baked perfectly and the white sangria is nice and light.
Overall, this restaurant was the highlight of our dining experience in Costa Rica and was the first time during my trip that all 6 people I'm my group were happy with dinner.
I highly recommend this restaurant if you're in Manuel Antonio and want a QUALITY meal.

1  Thank Theunicorntraveller
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We actually went to this restaurant twice! It had great pastas and great pizzas! There is parking available if you have a car