“Best food I have had in a long time!”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food I have had in a long time!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Everything we had tasted so fresh!
I loved the atmosphere and great live music. You have to try the chicken franchaise-the best I have ever had, or the chicken pesto pizza was truly amazing!
You will love this place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kimdalton418

• Hebrew first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding meal”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My partner and I decided to head here on a rainy Saturday night, as soon as we stepped inside the weather outside was forgotton. A great team of welcoming and accomodating staff, a warm ambience, the perfect lighting and overall an exceptional meal. We opted for the Shrimp Portabella Spaghetti and a Pesto Chicken and Spicy Pepperoni Pizza (white sauce) they were both prepared to perfection and the wine suggestion was spot on. Having a sweet tooth I could not resist dessert and how glad I was that I did not miss this, the BEST cheesecake I have EVER had, it would be a crime not to try it! Mark the owner is wonderful, checking in on his guests and making suggestions without being overbearing. Overall Victoria's was outstanding and we will be back!

1 Thank traveljitterbug
Milton, Massachusetts
“Excellent food and terrific classical guitar”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We took a large group here for dinner, and the food was excellent. We especially enjoyed the shripmp and pasta, but even the salads were excellent. The owner was super attentive. And the classical guitar player was truly outstanding. Fun.

1 Thank Win S
Stuart, Florida
“Fabulous Wedding Reception”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We attended a wedding reception here, and absolutely loved our meal!!! The sommelier explained the differences of the wine choices, and the waitstaff did a great job serving everything in a timely matter! The owner circulated the room the perfect amount of times (I didn't realize until later he was the owner :-)

After dinner my husband asked who he thought was the manager, about getting a taxi. The "manager" asked where we were staying, after we answered he offered to take us back to our hotel. On the way back we found out it was the owner :-) He also gave some other guests a ride back to their place.

Great Food and Great Service!!! I highly recommend it!!! I can't comment on price since it was a wedding reception, but I'm certain it's worth it whatever the price!!!

Amesbury, Massachusetts
“"exceptional food and hospitality!"”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My daughter had her wedding reception here and everything was PERFECT.
Could not have been more pleased with the meals and the service.
The owner was even kind enough to drive guest back to their houses when the reception was over.
Would highly recommend!!