“Great Italian Food”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were staying at Tulemar and visited this restaurant twice. The service was great, the entertainment (guitarist) was nice and the food was delicious, if pricey. My children had a wonderful time listening to the guitar and playing with the owner's two little daughters. We returned on the second night just so my kids could play with Victoria and Gabriella again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,275)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've been all over the world and I have to say, this ranks in the top five of best Italian meals I've had. I had angel hair with seafood and my wife enjoyed spaghetti and meatballs. Both outstanding and the service staff was attentive and informed.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went there with my wife and two young sons. From the moment we walked in we enjoyed the attractive surroundings, were treated to attentive service and had a great experience. The owner introduced himself and made recommendions for us to try, and gave us a number of tasters to whet our appetite. Despite the reputation for great pizza, we all had pasta. I had lobster and sausage, the wife had shrimp, and the kids had meatballs. They were all excellent. The evening was made by the ambience - fantastic live music from the guitarist / singer and an owner / host who went out of his way to ensure that his customers all over the restaurant were looked after. His took a particular shine to my two young English sons, and we were more than happy with the evening.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We dined at several places while at Si Como No. Victoria's was relaxing, great service and excellent food. Avoid the bar and casino next door where they charge outrageous prices for drinks.
Doug and Ulai Kirwin
Thailand

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Very pricy pizza. It was good but a15" and a 18" pizza, meatballs with spaghetti and 1 beer was $88! Good lord we were surprisd.