“Good food and atmosphere”

Victoria's Gourmet Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Description: "VOTED NO.1 PIZZA FOR 5 YEARS & NO1 PASTA FOR 4 YEARS" Victoria's is a fun, romantic and beautiful setting with the best Italian food, pastas, Gourmet Pizzas and Seafood in Manuel Antonio combined with the No.1 Classic Guitarist in Costa Rica " RafaMora" performing nightly from 6:00 to 9:30... In short, our goal is to enrich your Costa Rican adventure by providing you with the best and most memorable dining experience Regards
Iowa
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Victoria's has a quaint atmosphere with live music. The service was very good and the food was excellent!

3 Thank Cody61

• Hebrew first
WestCountryTwo
“Good pizzas here”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Friendly service, good food, good atmosphere, great guitarist. My wife said this was the best pizza she had tasted for ages.

1 Thank Roger K
Toronto, Canada
“Good food but overpriced”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had dinner here in Feb 13. Each of us ordered a personal size pizza and a water. We split a caesar salad. The bill was $70- fairly steep compared to other restaurants in the area. However the food was good, the service was good, and the ambiance was upscale. I think they are aiming for patrons looking for a more posh atmosphere than the average soda.

2 Thank Lynn5312
New York City, New York
1,019 restaurant reviews
“Friendly Atmosphere, but didn't care for the food”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We arrived Victoria's late without a reservation. The restaurant was full, but the owner's wife (hostess) was gracious and did not turn us away. She gave us a seat at the bar and had us wait for the first open table. We had a wine at the bar and met the owner.
He was friendly and talked to us about the food and what we should order. In the conversation I found that not all his food is local and some of it is shipped in.
He insisted we try the tuna as an appetizer.
When we were sat I ordered the tuna and although the tuna itself was fine it was drowned in a brown BBQ sauce that just overwhelmed the dish. I could not taste the tuna all I could taste was the BBQ sauce. I had to scrap it off to get to the tuna.
I had fish for dinner and again it was drowned in sauce. My partner had steak and again it was drowned in sauce. I don't get the obsession with sauces here. Let the food speak for it's self and go easy on the sauce.
The owner did come by and check on us. He was a great guy friendly and worked hard to sell his food and restaurant. The other nice touch was live music, although our table was right by the guy playing the guitar and it was hard to hear dinner conversation. I am sure the tables at the rear of the restaurant didn't have this problem, but make sure you don't get the table right in front of him!
Again - service is great, the food was disappointing.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank James S
Fishers, IN
“Best pizza I have had!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great restaurant - lots if unique pizza options and the best pizza I have had. Great atmosphere as well!

1 Thank RikkiLeeFishers